Help us kill the paper coupon!
Pushpins – an venture-backed startup founded by two Harvard graduates who have previously started companies focused on retail point of sale systems and commerce analytics.
Our goal is to create a massively scalable self-service digital coupon platform to shift the 400 billion paper grocery coupon business to mobile.
We have developed and integrated a cloud-based solution into thousands of grocery and drug stores across the country. Our iOS application was the #2 productivity application on iTunes and has been featured by Apple multiple times.
- Are a combo of smart engineers & scrappy business guys
- A product first company that knows without an amazing product, the business team will have nothing to sell
- Believe our product has to be feature rich, but beautiful and a pleasure to use
- Had to have an intervention with one of our mobile devs because he had TOO many iPads
- Enjoy arguing about scaling with multiple small instances or fewer large instances
- Have and help with each other to tackle complex problems
- Have figured out how to get stores to pay us for buying chocolate
- Get shit done
- Want to work on an advanced AWS cloud solution architected by an early Oracle employee
- Want to work on our internal API that makes millions of database entries across dozens of tables accessible to multiple mobile platforms
- Are a strong object-oriented developer with experience with PHP and MySQL
- Don't get overwhelmed by aggregating, optimizing, and analyzing massive sets of data from dozens of retail partners
- Are comfortable working in PHP one day, Java another, and Python another
- Want to be a pioneer in the bridging of online to offline commerce
- Love learning, trying out new things, and are never afraid of a challenge
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Supply of Red Bull & Cereal (or whatever food you want from Costco)
- Company Dinners & Happy Hours
Want to join the team? Please introduce yourself to us at (email@example.com). Let us know your favorite cereal. We like Fruity Pebbles.