What is Pushpins?
Pushpins is your personal grocery assistant on the web and on-the-go. Pushpins makes it easy to plan & share your shopping lists, clip digital coupons & weekly specials, and discover top recipes.
How much does Pushpins cost?
Pushpins is 100% free! Pushpins does require access to the internet so your normal data rates apply.
Where can I use Pushpins?
Pushpins can be used anywhere you shop for groceries. Pushpins coupons are available in over 10,000 grocery and drug stores nationwide.
You can start saving once you link a participating loyalty card to your account.
Are the coupons the same at every store?
Most of the savings we offer are available at all store locations. However, each chain may have slightly different offers available.
How often are new coupons added?
Coupons are added daily so check back regularly to get access to the best deals.
Circulars are updated every few days whenever a merchant release's their new circular.
How do I redeem a coupon?
Just tap on the coupon you want to redeem and it will be added to your linked store loyalty cards.
When you get to the store, just swipe your loyalty card or enter your phone number at the register for instant savings!
Do I need a Pushpins account to try out Pushpins?
No, you can try out the application without having registered an account. However, in order to redeem a offer you'll need to register for a free Pushpins account.
What does Pushpins do with my registration information?
Pushpins uses your registration information to make sure you are getting relevant savings and so we can tie the coupons you redeem to your loyalty card.
What if I don't have a savings card or forgot my card number?
Contact your grocery chain's customer service department.
- For D'Agostino, contact customer support on the web or call 1-800-275-4324.
- For Foodtown, contact customer support on the web.
- For Giant Eagle, contact customer support on the web or call 1-800-553-2324.
- For Harps, contact customer support on the web.
- For Lowes Foods, contact customer support on the web or call 1-888-537-8646.
- For Marsh or MainStreet Market, contact customer support on the web.
- For Shop 'n Save, contact customer support on the web or call 1-866-312-2108.
- For ShopRite, contact customer support on the web or call 1-800-746-7748.
- For Publix, contact customer support on the web or call 1-866-486-4292.
- For Hillers, contact customer support on the web or call 1-877-6HILLER.
- For Tops, contact customer support on the web or call 1-800-522-2522.
- For Rite Aid, contact customer support on the web or call 1-800-RITE AID.
- For Weis Markets, contact customer support on the web or call 1-866-999-9347.
- For DeCA, contact customer support on the web or call 1-855-829-6219.
- For FoodCity, contact customer support on the web or call 1-855-283-7991.
- For Fisher Foods, contact customer support on the web or call 330-497-3000.
Will I receive SPAM or unsolicited advertisements?
No, Pushpins will not share your account information with anyone, so you will not receive any unsolicited emails.
How do I change my account information or add my store savings card?
To update your profile information or modify your store loyalty cards, go to your profile within the Pushpins app or on the web.
When I try to register for Pushpins, it is telling me that my email address is already in use?
This may happen if you have previously created an account with Pushpins.
If you are having this issue, contact us.
Why are no stores showing up in my area?
This can be caused for multiple reasons:
- You are not connected to the internet
- Your local grocery store has not yet signed up to participate in Pushpins
- We've missed your store…oops
- To request a store, contact us with the store's name, address, and zip code.
I tried to redeem a offer but it didn't come off at the register. What happened?
There are a few reasons that this might happen:
- The item you purchased is not valid for the offer you redeemed
- You added an invalid savings card to your account
- You recently registered for a saving card and it is not yet active the retailer's system
- You have a valid store loyalty card, but you have not yet enrolled in the merchant's digital coupon program
- The offer had recently expired
- The in-store registers are experiencing delays
- If this case, the savings will be available the next time you purchase the product at that store
If you experience any of these issues, please let us know. We want to make sure you get all your savings!
Contact us with information on the coupon you were trying to redeem.
Why are there so few offers available in my area?
Pushpins is working non-stop to make sure you have the best offers possible. If there are certain types of products you are particularly interested in, let us now at contact us.
I can't add an offer because it says that it has "already been added."
If the application is alerting you that your offer has already been added, this means that it is on your card waiting for you to purchase the product.
If you believe you are getting this message in error, contact us.